ORICO committees to provide 30-Days for Return & Refund, 18 Months Quality Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support for purchase via ORICO direct store.
Detail Information are as follows
1 Return & Refund, 18-Months Warranty, Lifetime Technical Support
• First. For all purchases through ORICO direct store, if there goes any kinds of malfunction, we provide 30-Days for Return & Refund, 18-Months Quality Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support.
• Second. Return and Refund:
We guarantee all of our products against quality defects within the defined period (eg, 30 Days for US buyers, for specific warranty period please refer to related local laws), customers could apply for return and refund under the condition that items (including accessories) are qualified for second sale.
Products with no quality-related issues can be returned within warranty period of receiving your order, however, you will be responsible for all shipping fees. For defect products, we will cover the shipping charge.
• Third. If a product is not specifically listed, the warranty period is 18 months. plus lifetime technical support.
2 For your own benefits, please mind the following information
For a smooth return and refund, quality warranty and technical support, please follow these steps
1. Please submit detail information of buyers account, or invoice
2. Describe the malfunctions you had experienced
3. Return, exchange and quality warranty are not compatible with the following conditions
A. Products that had been artificially damaged, or undergone damage caused by mistake, abuse, wrong operation, inappropriate accessory connection, inappropriate operation and etc during course of using
B Products had been opened from the inside or repaired by unauthorized agencies
C. Products that had been damaged by natural disasters such as earthquake, flood, hurricane and etc.
D. Products that exceeded our warranty period.
E. Proof of purchase such as Invoice lost, or without purchase proof.
F. Wrong proof of purchase, or tampered purchase proof.
Products that had been artificially damaged, or undergone damage caused by mistake, abuse, wrong operation, inappropriate accessory connection, inappropriate operation and etc during course of using are exempt from our warranty policy. However, we still provides repair service for these items, only if buyers sign an Agreement for Special Repair Service first.
Please note that cost cause by repairing and maintenance service mentioned above are on buyers' part.
ORICO’s Warranty Commitment
The terms and conditions of ORICO’s warranty described herein adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (“ACCC”), in addition to the applicable provisions under the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”).
Furthermore, the applicable goods from ORICO come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
ORICO warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“Warranty”) during the warranty period. The Warranty does not cover software. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ORICO shall bear the costs of repair or replacement.
This Warranty shall remain valid for one year from the date of purchase, and applicable for the ORICO products purchased or obtained from authorized retailers/distributors in Australia (“Products”). For the sake of clarification, this Warranty shall apply to the Products under ordinary usage. ORICO reserves the right to determine whether the Products were operated within the scope of ordinary usage.
The Products shall be returned to the authorized retailer shop where the purchase was made (“Original Source”). Upon acceptance of the Products, ORICO is committed to provide the repaired or replace products to the Original Source in a reasonable manner.
In the event that additional assistance is required, please do not hesitate to contact ORICO Australia Pty Ltd at the following:
Address: 13/5 Enterprise Drive, Rowville VIC 3178
Email Support: email@example.com
The extent of ORICO’s Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement. Under no circumstance shall ORICO be liable for:
1. Damages to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential, or otherwise.
3. Any claim against the customer by any other party.